Echoing materials since 2001
If someone would start publishing echoing recordings for German, I'd pay 120 to 150 dollars per recording. But no one publishes such recordings. In fact, the only company publishing echoing recordings for English speakers is us. And currently, we only do it for French. (We have heard that echoing is widely used in Japan, but have never seen the materials.)
We are here to save you an immense amount of time. To help you start echoing right away, we give you a complete transcript with an especially-adapted translation that explains to you why the original French speaker used the words she or he used. That way, instead of sitting at a desk and doing prep work (like I have to do to learn German - arrgh!), you can go to your car, pop the CD in and start working on your "French oral gymnastics."
Echoing tutorial (click to listen).
I discovered echoing in 1995 and starting producing echoing materials in 2001. This site is where we sell these materials to other adults who have discovered echoing.
What next ?
- You can get samples by signing up for the email newsletter.
- You can listen to my echoing tutorial
- You can read the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- You can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can have a single issue in your hands by next week if you purchase today. You can see the different issues with the link below: "browse topics..."
Browse interview topics in the different issues of Fluent French Audio: